I guess you would say I rebuilt this kit. A club member tried to build it and when he covered the wing with monokote it warped real bad. He brought it to a club meeting asking why. His problem was he had not sheeted the leading edge and tips of the wing. He finally gave up and was going to throw it in the trash but there were several in the club who wanted it so we had a drawing and I won. There was more wrong than the wing sheeting. The wing spars were about 1/8" lower than the bottom of the ribs. I planed the bottom of the spars to match the ribs. The dihedral was off. The left wing was 7 1/2" and the right wing was 9 1/2". So I had to cut the wing apart and redo that. He had built a flat stab and rudder without the sub rudder. So I built a new tail and I laminated those. It would have been easier to start over with a whole new kit. But you can't beat the price.